45 Reasons To Invoke The 14th Amendment On “45”
45 Reasons To Invoke The 14th Amendment on “45”
By Anna Hessel
History In The Breaking
There is much talk about invoking the 14th Amendment on “The Donald” to prevent him from ever holding public office again. Senator Amy Klobocher has been instrumental in this fight, as well as Liz Cheney. Just as a reminder, we must never forget Trump’s disastrous time in office. Here are forty-five reasons why we must stand firm on stopping the “orange monster” from seeking office again:
The Beginning Of The End…
- Trump is responsible for the insurrection on January 6th, 2021 – this is the action that will allow the 14th Amendment to be invoked. He watched the violence unfold on television, doing nothing to stop it, despite being told to end the riot by more than one person close to him.
- He caged children at the Mexican border, ripping them from the arms of their parents.
- Trump only did one positive thing during his time in office, passing legislation making animal cruelty a felony but he also laughed about pet ownership during a speech and encouraged trophy hunting.
- None of us ladies want to be grabbed by the “pussy”.
- Trump openly made fun of a disabled journalist, giving license to mock the disabled.
Truth Is Relative
- He claims the election was stolen, when in fact Joe Biden received a record number of votes. He claimed victory well before millions of votes were tallied.
- He held a Bible he does not read in front of a church he does not attend for a photo op.
- Trump is a racist against any non-Caucasian race and encourages white supremacy and “white nationalism”.
- He wants to gut Social Security and Medicare; programs that many seniors and disabled Americans rely upon.
- Do we really want to see his orange hair, hear his annoying voice, or look at his unpleasant mug day after day, ever again?
- His campaign for the White House consisted of a waste of police force hours and foolish grandstanding. He was scheduled to have a rally in Chicago – extra officers were out in place and “The Donald” was a no-show. He insults Chicago with comments about the number of murders in the Windy City. His rallies have played the American people for fools.
- Trump lies and insults someone nearly every time he opens his mouth – our nation cannot tolerate another four years of this.
- He wanted to spend taxpayers money on a dictator’s military parade.
- He brought us a “men’s magazine” model as a “first lady”.
- His first lady literally stole a speech from a movie character; Elle Woods, in Legally Blonde.
- He is a sexist that encourages violence against women. He has taken women’s rights back decades and another four years of the Trumpster would undo all the progress President Biden has made for women’s rights.
- He wanted to fist fight President Biden, choosing violence as a way to bully the man who beat him in the election
- He refuses to tax wealthy billionaires, wanting middle-class and lower income individuals to foot the bill.
- Donald Trump dismantled the pandemic response team that was put in place by the Obama Biden administration. Instead of trusting science, he downplayed the severity of COVID-19, and then encouraged people to drink toxic bleach. He refused a mask mandate to save lives.
- He removed the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement.
Which Way Is Up?
- He considers global warming to be a joke, again refusing to listen to science, preferring to rely on fossil fuel companies, dictators and Russian oligarchs for his information.
- Trump has encouraged antisemitism in our nation. Millions of Jewish people have been victims of his racism.
- He thinks all Muslims are terrorists and spreads this lie.
- Donald Trump is ignorant regarding American history. In a 4th of July speech he said Revolutionary soldiers “took over the airports”, then jumped to a War of 1812 reference of “rockets’ red glare” and Fort McHenry.
- Cancer causing windmills, need I say any more about this?
- He is responsible for Postmaster General DeJoy. “The Donald” wants to see the Postal Service privatized. Please see my article on Louis DeJoy and the reasons our mail is late.
- The disgraced ex-president wants to privatize prisons.
- His Supreme Court nominees clearly have a right-wing agenda. The appointment of Ketanji Brown Jackson will finally balance and counteract this far right mentality in our nation’s highest court.
- Donald Trump is a reality television personality, not an attorney. He bankrupted his own businesses and is unfit to run a country.
- He is supported strongly by the NRA and will not even consider common sense gun control.
How Not To Do It…
- Donald Trump is the first and only “president” or presidential candidate that blatantly refuses to show the American people his tax returns.
- He also is the only outgoing “president” to not attend the inauguration of his successor.
- He used the Oval Office for his own selfish wants, not for the betterment of the American people.
- He refused to allow his private quarters in the White House to be cleaned. There are rumors that there were mice in parts of the presidential residence.
- He discourages healthy lifestyles with a diet of fast food and lack of exercise.
Achievements And Accomplishments
- Trump’s bill count ranks last. He claimed to have broken President Harry Truman’s legislative record but according to statistics from the Truman library, “The Donald” has not even come close. He signed less bills than the six administrations before him.
- He was removed from Twitter for his abusive tweet storms.
- Trump vetoed $741 billion in military spending as well as a three percent pay raise for our military troops.
- He insulted the memory of John McCain and made a horrific comment about “shithole countries”.
- “The Donald” proudly compared his press briefings to a Mike Tyson boxing match.
More Greatest Hits…
- Trump pardoned Blackwater contractors that massacred Iraqi civilians. This war criminals got away with murdering innocent people that included children and women.
- He told impressionable young boys at a Boy Scout Jamboree about a hot and wild party he was invited to.
- He is homophobic and had trounced the rights of the LBGTQ community repeatedly.
- His buddy “Moscow Mitch” McConnell fights the Democrats on every issue, swearing to stop all President Biden’s appointees if he comes back to leadership.
- He praises Putin, the man responsible for the war in the Ukraine. Showing himself as “Putin’s Puppet.”
The Answer Is Clear
We must never forget the atrocious behavior of Donald Trump and we must rally to invoke the 14th Amendment to stop him from another reign of terror. Please support all efforts to see our Constitution used to curtail the Trumpster from seeking office ever again. The “legacy” of agonistic torment that Donald Trump has left behind must never be repeated.